Dr. Abhishek Vaish(MS(Gold Medallist) Phd-IIIT-A) is an permanent faculty member at Indian Institute of Information technology, Allahabad. He is working with IIIT-A since 2007 with high degree of commitment and excellent performance. Prior to IIIT-Allahabad he was working as an Consultant with Wipro ,ltd Bangalore.. Recently he has been nominated for Marquis who’s who.
He has served the Government of India on diplomatic mission as the Head of Science and Technology wing of the Embassy of India Moscow. He was instrumental in devising out the first ever program to promote Innovation Eco-System at the Bilateral Level named as Indo-Russia Bridge to Innovation Program. Presently, he is mentoring the technical institute to develop Innovation Eco-System.
He is recently been selected as jury member for 2nd Innompic games held at University of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Major Achievements in the field of Cyber Security
– Published more than 50 scientific papers in International Journals, Conference plus Book Chapters.
– Conferred as an Academic Advocate for Information Systems Audit and Control Association(ISACA),USA.
– Supervised 4 Phd candidates and 100+ Masters Students.
– Handled Cyber Security Projects for Corporate Client while Served as a Consultant at Wipro ltd. Major domain of projects include web application testing, wireless penetration testing, Implementation of Information Security Management system for Bharti Airtel for PAN India.
– Ex- Chief Information Security Officer of Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad.
– Ex- Cyber Security officer of Embassy of India, Moscow.
– Technical Advisor for Cyber security Issues to M.H Alshaya, Kuwait
– Bilateral foreign funding for scientific project between the Government of India and Russia , Indo- Russian Project on development of Neuron like detection filters Image Identification. Support of Department of Science and Technology & Russian Foundation of Basic research, Indo- Russian Project on development of Neuron Disaster Management for large scale wireless sensor network Support of Department of Science and Technology Funded. Indo- Russian Projects on Development of logic programming approach to intelligent monitoring of anomalous human activities.
– Creator of Educational Programme of Cyber Security at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad , Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology,
Moscow and University of Computer Studies, Yangon, Myanmar , Sampoerna University, Jakarta and Dhofar University, Salaleh, Oman.
– Setting up of dedicated Cyber Security Lab for University of Computer studies, Yangon, Myanmar.
Dr. Abhishek Vaish is an international travel and has made international academic footprints. Some of the Universities which he is working closely are:
1. State University of New York, Buffalo,
2. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Moscow
3. University of Abertay, Dundee, Scotland
4. University of Computer Studies, Yangon