Security in times of pandemics
and major global events.
The novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has led to challenges and chaos to many aspects of life. It is hard to imagine a sector of society that has not been somehow impacted and will continue to be for an extended period of time. During this period and the recovery period, technology has been a major facilitator for understanding and tracking the pandemics, but also in allowing a level of remote presence for both work and social engagement.
“Work from Home” has become the norm for many. The International Digital Security Forum (IDSF) seeks to bring together international and national leadership and stakeholders in information exchange and collaboration. The goal is to build collective knowledge of lessons learned and to build partnership for pandemic and major event mitigation.
IDSF is supported by major Austrian Ministries and regards its role as an excellent platform for discourse focusing on the following meta-topics:
- Cooperation between private and public sector
- Cooperation between public and research sector
- Methodologies & Tools for LEA´s and Government
- Technology Acceptance
- Technology shaping for the society good
The forum consists of both plenary and parallel sessions and is organized as an interactive hybrid event format.
International Digital Security Forum (IDSF) Vienna 2022
The AIT Austrian Institute of Technology is happy to announce the 2nd International Digital Security Forum (IDSF) to be held from 26.–29. April 2022 as a hybrid event in Vienna, Austria. Organized by AIT with the support of the Austrian Federal Chancellery and further relevant Ministries from Austria, IDSF will dedicate this week to bring together international and national leadership and stakeholders for information exchange and to foster and build partnership for pandemic and major event response and mitigation. Therefore, participation can be remote or through personal attendance at the forum venue.
The conference session will be built around topical areas such as:
- Cyber Security in all product areas from consumer products up to critical infrastructures
- Counter measures against organized crime and terrorism in the digital universe
- Ethical use of digital biometrics
- Fake News and fighting against disinformation
- Data spaces for crisis and disaster management
- Next generation CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear) defense systems
- Security issues of virtual currencies
- Safe and secure AI for highest reliable systems (explainable AI)
- Next generation situational awareness systems
We are looking forward to welcoming you at #IDSF22 and will keep you informed about the program here!